All lines Perfectline Extruded profiles are exclusively for calcium-zinc stabilizers. Therefore do not contain lead stabilizers.
- 5-chamber system with a depth of construction (frame width) of 70 mm ensures the protection of heat at a very high level: When using a glass standard (Us = 1.0 or 1.1 W/m2K) we obtain for the whole window heat transfer coefficient U = 1.2 to 1.3 W/m2K. Using glass with an even lower coefficient of thermal transmittance, it is even possible to achieve U <1.0 W/m2K. (The calculations carried out in accordance with DIN EN 10077, the values of “U” refer to the window dimensions. 1230 x 1480 mm, which is an area of 1.82 m2).
- ( USA U VALUE CONVERSION )
- U Value Whole Window (Europe) 1.1 w/m2k = (USA) 0.19
- U Value Whole Frame (Europe) 1.2 w/m2k = (USA) 0.21
- U Value Whole Glass (Europe) 1.0 w/m2k = (USA) 0.17
- The applicability of the glass with a thickness of 14 to 42 mm without the need for additional profiles.
- External wall thickness ≥ 2.8 mm profile, parameters of the highest standards of RAL - "Class A" (BS 3.12608).
- Chain of two external seals to ensure a good seal, soundproofing and thermal insulation. Gasket surfaces targeted with a drop of 15 degrees (same as profile) - allow for excellent water drainage and pollution.
- Proven steel reinforcements for excellent static, long-term behavior of a window and burglar-proof security. The frame is designed to strengthen the chamber closed, steel, whereas in the wing - for strengthening the open double-wavy (solution unique in the art of window). Opportunity to build the wings with a width of 1500 mm without additional safeguards.
- Design of classical optics and balanced proportions. Soft, neutral appearance and external contours fit virtually any elevation. Profiles suitable for bending arcs. The applicability of one of the three transoms: internal, external or separating an adhesive structure of the window.
- Low profile total amount of lateral wings and frame of only 118 mm provides greater surface glazing and excellent interior lighting.
- Sure mounting hardware in the sash and frame for a few wall profiles, including a hardware intrusion.
- In the frame of possible additional fastening hardware and installation of load-bearing elements to having a closed section of the strengthening of steel.
- Smooth, easy to clean and needs no maintenance surface profiles made from high quality PVC - a material subject to 100% recyclable.
- 13-millimeter axle fitting notch provides a solid protection against tampering or removing windows.
Some.12 glass embedded in the profile to a depth of 24 mm reduces condensation of water vapor on the glass and makes the window harder to force the unwanted guests.
- Seals in the color "gray" or "caramel" to finish off the match profiles - argue the aesthetics of the windows.
- Using a suitable glazing system enables the fulfillment of the conditions for a 6-class sound insulation; noise suppression is reaching 50 dB