VEKA SWINGLINE is the new window system for those who place great demands on design and functionality. What is really impressive about the system is its round, swinging contours its balanced proportions and its dynamic appearance. Like TOPLINE and SOFTLINE 70 it has the best insulating properties providing optimum stability thanks to its multi-chambered design and the steel reinforcements which are common to all 70 mm systems. The harmonious overall picture is enhanced by discreet grey seals on the leaf and window frames. Popular surface colors and finishes are available for an individual facade design.
- Attractive, round design with balanced proportions and grey seals
- Particularly low maintenance thanks to homogeneous surfaces and surface-flush glass ledges
- 5-chamber profile with a basic overall depth of 70 mm
- High insulating properties to minimize heating costs and external noise
- Optimum static properties for durability and stable value
- Specially shaped steel fittings for increased stability (depending on window size) and installation of burglar-proof fittings
- Exclusive and future-oriented system